Joanna’s coaching approach uses models and tools from the Integral coaching methodology, incorporating practices and self observations covering the areas of language, body and emotion, tailor made to the client’s requirements. She uses Systemic Constellations in one to one coaching, operating from her values of Presence, Awareness, Authenticity, and Purpose
C-level Executives and Director coaching, Senior Managers and Entrepreneurs
Coaching Industry Experience:
Corporate & Investment Banking, Finance & Audit, Mining, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, NGO’s
Anglo American, SABMiller, Deloitte, SES, Luxottica, Mercer, EBRD, Rabobank, Sanofi, Adidas, Bombardier, Canon, Genesis Oil and SAP.
Associations & Partnerships:
- Associate Coach to the Oxford Group, UK
- Associate Coach to Sinemuris, Luxembourg
- Associate to Global Coaching Group, Germany
- Associate to Leadership Choices, Germany
- Member of New Ventures West, USA: Integral Coaches
- Centre for Coaching: ACC & PCC mentor
- 10 years in Corporate Banking, Vice President, Citigroup South Africa & Europe
Coaching Professional Affiliations/Accreditations:
- PCC certified Integral Coach through USA-based New Ventures West and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business’ Centre for Coaching, including Six Mastery Modules
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation with over 2500 hours of coaching
- Enneagram practitioner, MBTI Level 1 & Hogan assessments practitioner
- Level 1, 2 and Retreat training of Wendy Palmer’s Leadership Embodiment Somatic work
- Systemic Constellations for Business Coaching with System Alive (Europe), basic & advanced training
Recent Coaching Assignments:
- Coach to Regional CEO managing 54 regional countries in global Telecoms & Communications industry. Coaching focused on Regional Leadership development, building a network & growing the multinational business across the continent.
- Coach to an Executive Director of a global international bank. Coaching focused on developing a regional cash management business strategy and leadership development and resulted in a successful regional implementation and career promotion.
English (mother tongue), Afrikaans (conversational), intermediate Italian